[games_access] SIG Meetings Starting Soon

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Aug 30 17:42:09 EDT 2006

SIG Meetings Starting SoonHi,

I missed the chat... what did I miss?

Greets,

Richard

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: d. michelle hinn
  Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:34 AM
  Subject: [games_access] SIG Meetings Starting Soon

  Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well and for those of you (and me!) in academia...I'm sure your head's spinning like mine...the beginning of the school year always brings new surprises. But I think I have some pretty good classes so they'll be fun to teach!

  Anyway, it's time to set up a meeting schedule for the next few months. I'm thinking about staying with the 12:00 pm (noon) NYC time we have had for a while but what days of the week work better for everyone? We had been going with Wednesdays, and that works for me still. Objections? Suggestions?

  We have plenty to talk about including GDC 2006 Accessibility Idol, The Game Accessibility Newsletter/Press Release Project (the one where we tell companies what they are doing right, and more!

  So let me know if Wednesdays at noon NYC time still work for everyone and I'll start scheduling. And, if wednesday is a probably for the bulk of the "regulars" then we'll work on another day of the week. But don't let that "regulars" word throw you off -- all are welcome!!

  Thanks,
  Michelle
  Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG