[games_access] "The disabled and the Wii - an open lettertoNintendo"

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Sat Dec 9 23:23:07 EST 2006

Here's an idea for a more accessible Wiimote device. Instead of
holding a Wiimote, I think wearing a motion sensored hat, or a halo to
keep it lightweight on your head could be helpful. It could have a
microphone and sip/puff straws attached. The game could have an option
to take input from a head worn or hand held Wiimote.

About the comments, some sure were infuriating. More so because I've
heard developers say those same things, such as thinking adding
accessibility features will hurt the game.

-Reid