[games_access] "The disabled and the Wii - an open letter to Nintendo"

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 12 14:00:01 EST 2006

very interesting!

yeah, there's a**sholes as would be predicted...my usual response to
that is "well, i guess you are lucky that you will never age and are
completely invincible, otherwise you might find yourself in this
gamer's situation, which i guess would be ok with you since your
comments are basically 'get used to it.'"

we should invite the responders to the sig where they can find out more!

michelle