[games_access] GDC arrived March 3?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Dec 14 16:55:34 EST 2006

Is it imperative that me being one of the judges I must arrive on March 3 or
should I arrival of March forth?

I already booked my hotel with the Renaissance four or five blocks away.  I
got upgraded to the concierge level because they didn't have any other
handicapped rooms I still got the lower conference rate but it is basically
catered with food all day so was wondering if you all wanted to meet there
for our rehearsal which would be really cool.

Thanks.  I guess I'm trying to find out about arriving soon but since I are
invoked starting the third of might just do it that way anyway but just
wanted to hear from the reason being there the third might be a good one
anyway.

On another note about my documentary I'm working on it now it's coming along
incredibly and I e-mail Jason Della Rocca [jason at igda.org] about getting
some people to view it may be at our coffee table session like we had last
year maybe I can solicit flyers or get last year's GDC scholars to attend
and maybe the new scholars this year to attend I'll see what he says the
it's going to be an incredible basically miniature movie.  If you can think
of any ideas to bring more people to this incredible event great story
motivational opportunity to really also get the word out about our calls I
think it would be great for everyone there to see it I think there was a
flatscreen in that area last year.  I'm trying to keep it under one hour I
think I can do that.

Sincerely.
Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com