[games_access] NPR show on accessibility tomorrow

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 23 10:19:15 EST 2006

Hey everyone

In case you are listening to NPR tomorrow (Sunday) morning, there's a
story that I was interviewed for (with others) on Game Accessibility
for Gamers with Disabilities.

It airs on the Weekend Edition Sunday and if you are in the US, it
should be on during the second hour of their 8-10/11am show (most of
the NPR stations follow this in their own time zone). So she said it
should be on around 9:20 AM in the US (9:20 am in your time zone, not
eastern time or anything like that). :)

It'll be archived here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=10 (hopefully
with subtitles...if not, I'll get on the case!!!)

If you are outside of NPR range -- they also have a check system for
seeing if/when/where it airs in your area (it airs in a few non-US
locations but usually it airs later).