[games_access] GDC happenings

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 28 18:39:40 EST 2006

Hi Jennie!

Welcome to the list! I'm getting together an email to let everyone on
the list know what's happening at GDC with regard to accessibility,
including the accessibility idol contest is (think "american idol"
"pop star" "america's top model" etc reality shows and then you have
more of an idea -- we've invited several famous designers to present
their ideas for the next greatest accessible game for the honor of
being named the first accessibility idol) :)

What studio do you work at or are you an independent designer?

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG