[games_access] Danish article on One Switch accessible. To Richard

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Feb 3 11:40:42 EST 2006

I read that you mentioned Richard that the game puzzle game Sudoku might have a feature added for those to use mouthsticks?  Did you create this game accessible with the audio game web site?  I'm confused who made the game because it sounds like you did?  I was using a mouth stick or used to right now I use a quad control joystick with my mouth.  www.quadcontrol.com. I haven't played this puzzle game before where can I find it to download the accessible version?  I'd like to see how the mouth a version actually makes it more accessible?  I'd like to see how things like this game is using a mouth stick and how it could make games more accessible not so much one switch but more interactive with the mouse and other switches that are larger.  With my zip and puff straw and reflective dot mouse I am virtually hands-free with the computer and voice activation which would all make things completely much fun or playing games with those features.  Any thoughts on making your accessible games with those features ? I have to get more familiar with the web site audiogames.net.

Could I ask how did your company get started because after graduation I would like start my own company but I don't have any game design experience yet just as a student with the art side.  I have numerous concepts in mind and currently I'm working on a storyboard developing an introduction demo of my company.  My future dream company.  I guess what I'm asking is what's the best way to get a great web site more so particularly a great company started that will focus on accessible game design the way I want to?

I imagine someone must be funding your projects and you have game designers artists and even coders at least right?  I'm eager to learn more if you could please.  Perhaps we could meet that the game design conference if you're going to be there in San Jose March 22 through 24.  I hope I'll be there if I get the scholarship.  Maybe you can send me a photograph you could visit my web site to see who I am at least I will know who to look for.  Thanks.

Please e-mail me personally if it's easier to get this conversation rolling?  I really I'm eager to learn.
Robert

arthit73 at cablespeed.com

www.RobertFlorio.com all about art and game accessibility