[games_access] GDC Tutorial: Access Invaders Demo

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Feb 15 15:55:12 EST 2006

hi,
great, I uploaded it to our CD compilation for GDC, that is OK right?
/thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com