[games_access] Netmeeting today?

Kevin J. Bierre kjb at it.rit.edu
Sat Feb 18 11:27:09 EST 2006

Michelle:

Is there a specific place on the Wiki where we should put the outlines?

		Kevin

>Hi all,
>

>Sorry about this morning -- seems that lots of signals have been crossed and then I wasn't able to make it due to a meeting that ran way over time. I didn't realize that it was an iffy day for lots of people! I was hoping that someone would be online to
>add people but it seems that wasn't the case due to all of our schedules. Congrats on the house Thomas -- what a relief that that process is over!
>

>We'll still meet on Monday though and please start putting your outlines on the wiki so that we can start looking at the coverage for the day.
>

>Thanks everyone!
>Michelle

Kevin Bierre,  Assistant Professor                                                       (kjb at it.rit.edu)
Information Technology,  Rochester Institute of Technology                   585-475-5358
102 Lomb Memorial Drive                                                                   Bldg 70B-2637
Rochester, NY 14623