[games_access] GDC 2006 Game Not Over: Session Outlines for Physical Disabilities presentation

Giannis Georgalis jgeorgal at ics.forth.gr
Thu Feb 23 06:45:52 EST 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 00:10, Barrie Ellis wrote:
> I like the look of Accessible Space Invaders, Dimitris
> (http://www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games/access-invaders/ ) - although I found
> the dropped missiles a bit small on the one switch version. Really good
> work so far.

Hello Barrie!

I'm the developer of access-invaders and I'll be replacing Dimitris at the GDC
tutorial.

Thanks for taking the time to try out access-invaders!

Access Invaders is still work in progress, so I would really appreciate any
feedback on every aspect of the game ... and I'll try to fix any issues ASAP.

I'll upload tomorrow a new version with bigger missiles.

Thanks again for your comments,
Giannis