[games_access] T-shirt

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Jan 10 17:57:37 EST 2006

Hi,

These pics are part of the Game Accessibility project I'm involved in. The
joystick/wheelchair is to go with the arcade machine for the right context.
The wheelchair in the circle is actually a series of very similar "circles":
we also have the invaders on the arcade in a circle, as well as several
controller types and game/accessibility references > their function is to
brighten up the website. However, I can easily design a couple of more
logo's specifically for the IGDA if we come up with a few ideas.

Greets,

Richard