[games_access] T-shirt

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Jan 11 13:11:43 EST 2006

I've submitted a new file but it is awaiting aproval from the list moderator
since it's over 100 kB

-Michelle, is you the moderator or is it Jason?

/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com