[games_access] T-shirt

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 11 15:49:03 EST 2006

Yeah, since it's a font I think we can use it as is without
worrying too much about it.

Not sure I agree with Pacman in a wheelchair suggesting that
there's a pacman remake but, yeah, a potential lawsuit is
definitely something to avoid!

I think we need special permission to use the IGDA logo -- we
might want to just keep it off the shirt or maybe write "IGDA
Game Accessibility SIG" at the bottom of the shirt versus,
yeah, having three separate text elements.

Michelle