[games_access] "Game Not Over" T-shirt mock-up

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Jan 12 15:50:18 EST 2006

Hi Barrie and everyone,

The artwork I posted was not intended as a proposal for the T-Shirt design,
but only to give some examples of possible direction (the artwork was
designed within a funded project). Although I don't mind using the idea of
the wheelchair/arcade machine combo, please know that in a few weeks time a
website will launch that bares this logo. I'd make couple of changes if
we're to keep the same idea (change the perspective for instance)...I have a
few more ideas...

Greets,

Richard