[games_access] T-shirt

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 14 15:10:44 EST 2006

I guess I'm not a huge fan of the wheelchair with a game
joystick on it but if it settles the issue so that we can get
the tshirts made, then ok, let's do it!

I can't remember who mentioned checking for game characters
that might not have as many copyright restrictions on it --
sorry I'm still pretty loopy from the surgery and the meds --
but I think that if we could use a popular game character,
that would be great.

Michelle