[games_access] idea about t-shirt

Lynn Marentette lynnvm at alltel.net
Mon Jan 16 07:28:48 EST 2006

I haven't been involved in the T-shirt discussion, but I wanted to
share an idea I had regarding a slide I'm preparing for a module about
Universal Design for Learning (UDL).    I'm still working with the
layout, images, and ideas.

It is basically a concept map with images of accessibility hardware as
well pictures of UDL enhancements to digital media content, such as
embedded text, images of "cyberspace", networks, etc.

The CAST website has many  powerpoint files  about UDL that include
images and pictures related to access, barriers, digital media, concept
mapping, etc.

www.cast.org

Lynn Marentette