[games_access] T-shirt concept "accessibility for all" Michelle Hinn

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Mon Jan 16 09:16:24 EST 2006

> GAME NOT OVER
> accessibility for all gamers

This may be rubbish (my idea that follows, not Richard's quote
above...), but when I read this, the first thought that came to
mind was a twisting of "with liberty and justice for all", making
it something like "with gaming and accessibility for all".

 From this, my mind wandered to the image of "lady justice"
blindfolded, but also sitting in a wheelchair.  And instead of
holding scales of justice, holding a gaming controller by the
cord so it dangled below her hand.

I've got a little time tonight I could try and mock up such a
doodle unless someone else wanted to it before I get there.

It not only combines the aforementioned ideas of "accessibility"
and "gaming", but even hints at it being "the right/patriotic
thing to do".

Or maybe I've been listening to too much Metallica... (grins,
ducks, and runs)

Any feedback or even doodlings would be more than welcome...

-tim