[games_access] T-shirt concept "accessibility for all"

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:06:02 EST 2006

>I know Metallica but never heard of the Pledge.. what band is
that?

>;)
>
>Richard

Pretty controversial group, actually. Has had the US senate
all up in arms about it, parents screaming about whether or
not their kids can and should play their stuff and, if so, do
their lyrics need to be edited or not. It's gotten a lot of
news coverage here in the US but, you know, out your way they
laugh at us for even making a big deal about it.

You know...the usual stuff we deal with in the entertainment
field. ;)