[games_access] gdc prep

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Tue Jan 31 16:31:33 EST 2006

I'll do my best to be there!

At 04:01 PM 1/31/2006, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm sorry I've been completely slammed over the past week or
>so -- two overloaded classes is a lot to teach while finishing
>a dissertation!!
>
>So let's set up some times to meet to prep for GDC -- how does
>this Friday at the usual time of 12noon (New York City Time)
>work? I'd like for us to have regular meetings on Mondays and
>Fridays with other days added as needed, knowing that we all
>won't be able to make it every time but that some of us will.
>
>By friday I'll have the schedule cobbled together on the wiki
>and we can talk about that.
>
>8 weeks until GDC! :)
>
>Michelle
>these are mediocre times and people are
>losing hope. it's hard for many people
>to believe that there are extraordinary
>things inside themselves, as well as
>others. i hope you can keep an open
>mind.
>  -- "unbreakable"

¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
The Game Attorney
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-GLAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications
protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If
you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message
without reading it or any attachment, and then
notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this inadvertent misdelivery.