[games_access] SIG Meeting: Wednesday, July 5th 2006, 12:00 NYC Time

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 3 16:34:06 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

The next "live" SIG meeting will be held on MSN at 12:00 (noon) NYC
Time this Wednesday, July 5th To figure out what this means in your
time zone, check out:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=5&year=2006&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Things to discuss:

* Develop Brighton
* SIGGRAPH's Sandbox Panel
* FuturePlay in Ontario
* GDC 2007

The main focus of this week's meeting is last minute panic for
Develop Brighton so if you are in that crew of folks, please try to
attend so we can work out a few last minute issues. Then those that
are going to the Sandbox panel in Boston later in July can discuss
that. Then there's another presentation opportunity to discuss in
London, Ontario...and (this is mostly on my plate at this point), the
GDC presentation proposals are due, sigh, at the end of the month.
More on that in my next email...

If you've never been to a meeting before, simply add me
(vrgrrl at hotmail.com) to your MSN Messenger Contacts List whenever you
get the chance and I'll look for you at meeting time and add you to
the chat!

Hope to see many of you there!