[games_access] GDC 2007 -- Dream Team Panel

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:56:29 EDT 2006

Every year GDC has a Game Design Challenge based around a theme. One
year it was the theme of love or romance, last year it was a game that
could win the Nobel Peace Prize. I think if we offer this as a worthy
design challenge, some of the big names might like to stretch their
imagination. Here's a list of people who I'd like to see:

Warren Specter
John Carmack
Clint Hocking
Keita Takahashi (Katamari Damacy)
Ernest Adams
Al Lowe
Noah Felstein
Hal Barwood
John Romero

I think Ernest, Warren, Clint, Keita would be easier to convince, if
it was part of the main GDC design challenge.

-Reid