[games_access] Accessible Games Competition - DonationCoder!

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 16 09:55:51 EDT 2006

hi -- yes, it started officially yesterday but i'm trying to
get ahold of jesse to make sure it's been launched. i fly
back to the us tomorrow so worse case we spam it around when
i get back asap. i will probably be half dead from jet lag
when i arrive but we'll have everything worked out and ready
to fully advertise it by tuesday, worst case scenario.