[games_access] ICCHP presentations for Download

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jul 18 05:09:56 EDT 2006

Hello everybody!

It was really nice meeting you in Brighton, so that I can now put a face in
all these awkward MSN handles.

Richard, I'll try to put the presentation in our web site later in this
afternoon - I' ll e-mail you when I do.

Barrie, I think the space invaders video you sent was fantastic! It belongs
to a special category that I like to call "open-minders". Thanks a lot.

Greets,

Dimitris

  _____