[games_access] One Switch Controller Photoshop Challenge!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jul 27 13:42:05 EDT 2006

One thing I couldn't find a reply.  I wanted to reply to your designs on
that page and say you do a great job lending it to look real only thing is I
think the buttons should be made five times larger.  That would be even
better.

I'm very busy this quarter and 11 week class on our first game production
experience.  Creating a game from the never winter nights engine.

Are you familiar with accessible features that can be used in that engine?
Only thing I can come up with that we can do with our abilities is adjust
the font size and colors but I believe the engine when you play the game has
the ability to adjust that in the settings.  Not sure.  We don't have time
for adding voice to all the texts and stuff like that.  It's challenging
with this kind of engine because it's limited in very cool because you can
use something already familiar to many people but I like scripting skills.
I am the producer of the project so if you have any ideas how these games
can be made accessible with their engine please let me know I'm trying to
think of how to do it.  If I knew what I can use the engine I've got a lot
of ideas just not sure if it can work.  With the engines capabilities.  I'll
ask our tech lead.

Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com