[games_access] RetroRemakes 2006 Q&As: Accessibility logos and icons?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Jun 4 10:00:50 EDT 2006

Love the animated logos, Richard. You have talent.

I think if all potential accessibility features could be categorised into a managable number of symbols, then that would be great. You will still want a web-address like PEGI to go off to so you can find out more about what the symbols mean, and what they mean more precisely to the game (Game-Accessibility.com seems the best place to me).

It would be nice to be independent enough to link to review sites around the web.

Oh yes. One day...

Barrie