[games_access] Games for Health

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 7 16:34:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the email, Ben!

Couple questions...Where is it? And is there any reimbursement for
the speaker's travel expenses? We have no SIG funding and a lot of us
already committed to at least one conference (Develop Brighton, which
I see you are speaking at as well) in the next three months...which
means our own budgets have been bled dry!

Michelle