[games_access] to ben. Games for Health. More information. Press release.!

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 8 20:36:35 EDT 2006

Sounds great -- like Richard mentioned earlier we all have
access to a ton of SIG resources so we'll work with you as
much we can to pull it together!

Yes, I cannot recommend Robert enough for this -- I think it's
a win-win given his location and his passion for game
accessiblity. Keep me in the loop and I'll help you out with
whatever is needed to be done and/or make sure that you get
outlines that will best fit the needs of the conference.
That's what I love about this SIG -- so many collective
resources that we can all share and a growing number of
presenters who can attend conferences representing the SIG
when a great opportunity like Games for Health comes up.

So thanks, Robert and Ben -- Like I said, I'll gladly help
pull materials together for you guys.

Michelle