[games_access] "Guidelines for developing accessible games"

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:03:10 EDT 2006

Yeah, I think the main issue is that they say on their
guidelines that they did work with us and then Richard has
tried to contact them many times to no avail. So, yes, I would
also think they'd benefit, especially since we have the
industry connections that would help review such documents to
help improve them (language, examples, etc). But so far we
haven't been able to get into contact with them yet they used
a lot of our whitepaper verbatum in their guidelines. So it's
a bit perplexing!!

Good news about the retro remakes forums!!

Michelle