[games_access] Updated logo designs for Games[CC]

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 9 13:04:12 EDT 2006

Reid,

if you release files in SVG they are far easier to repurpose than
other formats.
that is make small or large changes. This helps 'standardise' popular
symbols such as home.

Public domain is the least confusing copyright statement, apart from
perhaps 'retained'.
again it helps people repurpose, a search for dojinshi may explain
the benefits of others copying your work...
your fame as author spreads, as others use your images.

http://www.peepo.co.uk/index.svg has example RDF embedded in the SVG

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd