teachers RE: RE: [games_access] Teaching Game Accessibility

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Jun 21 19:31:41 EDT 2006

This is Robert Florio checkout the book by my teacher Jeannie Novak.  Game
Development Essentials Interface Design .  I am in that book I believe
chapter 2 she is very good at starting to teach more about accessibility in
game design.  Does this help?  She taught me at the art Institute online
division of art Institute of Pittsburgh.  I would be happy to help you help
other professors to teach this program for game accessibility as well my
e-mail is below please contact me.
Jeannie Novak contact information.
jeannie at indiespace.com
please tell her I sent you.