[games_access] Complaint regarding Florian Eckhardt

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jun 22 18:08:23 EDT 2006

This is a great Tim thank you for that analogy I think that really would
work.  Would make developers see the exact example of who is left out and
see that their pockets are less full.  I think this is something great to
use I will keep that in mind.

Robert Florio
Art Institute online SGA President
Quadriplegic Artist