[games_access] Brighton Develop web-site updated

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:14:09 EDT 2006

yay!

ok, now the bad news...the conference organizer
didn't see the bios on the same page as our other
information so they will not be in the paper copy
of the conference program. BUT at least all of
our names will now appear!

in the meantime, please send me info about what
games you'll be showing during the accessibility
arcade time slot so i can make up a little intro
to that part of our session.

on a personal note, my partner and i have have
each had a death in our families this week and
we're going to one funeral this weekend. the next
one (my grandfather) is a military one so that
will be in about a month's time at arlington
national cemetery. so i may be away from email
here and there so if i don't answer you right
off, please understand. my grandfather has been
sick with altzheimers for some time now so the
end was a bit of a blessing as he died quietly in
his sleep.

i hope all of you are well,
michelle