[games_access] final t-shirt design?

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Sat Mar 4 08:51:15 EST 2006

> what was the final t-shirt design?
>
> could someone please send it to me, I'd like to use the same design on the
> CD label

I *think* Michelle's final vote was for one of the "Lady
Justice" designs I put together.  I slightly modified the
original to which she gave the thumbs-up to include a sword
on her lap and actual feet (for some reason, I missed them
in the original).

You can find the original at

http://tim.thechases.com/gfa.pdf

and the modified version at

http://tim.thechases.com/gfa2.pdf

I happen to prefer the modified version, but you might want
to get the word from Michelle herself before going ahead :)

If you want the original sources in SVG format (which you
might need for printing CD labels or the like), you can just
swap those ".pdf" extensions for ".svg" in the URLs.  I used
InkScape on Linux to do them, but they should come out fine
in other programs that understand SVG.  Push come to shove,
I can pull them up for you and export them at BMP/TIFF/GIF
files at your favorite resolution.

-tim