[games_access] Those Bringing Laptops to GDC...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 10 04:54:56 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

For those of you participating in the Monday Tutorial, how many of
you will be bringing laptops that, ideally, could be used to show
games on during the accessibility arcade? I have the CMP staff
helping out with getting us some monitors for the console games. But
I was wondering if, say, Reid was bringing a laptop that could run
Doom3[cc] on it and if someone else was bringing a laptop that could
run strange attractors on it.

Let me know as soon as possible because I will need to know how much
I will beg, borrow, and steal stuff.