[games_access] Those Bringing Laptops to GDC...

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Mar 10 14:58:05 EST 2006

Hi,

We will bring 1 laptop PC for the presentation. I prefer not to use it for
the accessibility arcade but if it absolutely necessary, it can be used. Is
it possible for you to arrange a set of headsets for the games Drive and
Sudo-San. I can bring an extra set of headphones but I don't have two.

Greets,

Richard