[games_access] support for file upload problems

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Mar 12 03:05:56 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the offer of help with the lap-top for Eric and Giannis/John. Would this also have slide-show software that is really simple to use? Eric will be coming with a CD that has Robert Florio's video (as uploaded to the CD), a folder full of numbered images, and the word document.

Our presentation is nearly complete, wondering on the absolute deadline for uploading files. Has it passed, or is it last thing tonight?

All the best,

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk