[games_access] Those Bringing Laptops to GDC...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 12 18:04:07 EST 2006

I agree -- the main thing is confirming that
someone has a laptop that can run all off the
games and such.

So for powerpoint presentations, please bring
them on usb mini drives and cds (just in
case...). I think Thomas was figuring out if he
could run other games on his laptop so maybe we
use his laptop as the presentation laptop that is
hooked up to the projector. Thomas? Thoughts?

For the accessibility arcade, that's a bit of a
different story since we'll have those set up in
another part of the room all day. I am looking
into security issues on people's computers (like
some sort of lock system that would keep machines
from "walking") now and will let you know what I
find out.

Hope I didn't confuse things even more!
Michelle