[games_access] RE: games_access Digest, Vol 20, Issue 17

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:15:33 EST 2006

Hi Kelly -- Thanks for your post. No, I wasn't suggesting
that you guys were the recording police or anything like
that. I know you guys are there to help and have always been
extremely helpful. My main point was that people shouldn't
set up recording equipment without getting permissions
because, at least as the website says, they are pretty
serious about the issue. And understandibly so -- but I
agree with you that perhaps they might be able to come up
with a compromise that works better for advocacy SIGs like
ours. Worth asking about!

Michelle