[games_access] IGDA Board of Directors Elections -- Michelle's on the ballot

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:09:12 EST 2006

Hi all,

Just to give you all a head's up, I'm running for a seat on
the IGDA Board of Directors:
http://www.igda.org/board/elections.php

I want to try and get all SIGs in a position where they can
start raising funds, sponsoring mini-conferences, and more and
a lot of changes are being proposed to help facilitate this.
But I want to, as a SIG Chair and long time IGDA member, make
sure the needs of the IGDA SIGs and Chapters are considered as
LOUDLY as I can. :) I want our SIG and all the other SIGs to
be able to take things to the next level within the IGDA and
the Game Dev World! So I'd like to be even LOUDER by being on
the Board of Directors. So I would greatly appreciate your
votes when the ballots go out.

To vote, and voting will begin April 3rd, you MUST be an IGDA
member (full member, as student membership does not allow you
to vote) before the ballots are sent out. What's that? You'd
like to join? Well, here's the site:

http://www.igda.org/join/

</campaign speech>

:)