[games_access] IGDA Board of Directors Elections -- Michelle's on the ballot

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Mar 16 12:16:58 EST 2006

Michel that's great I went and checked out what you wrote for your acceptance or qualification letter.  I definitely think that these groups such as our advocacy groups really need to step up and be in the mainstream more.  I also saw that you're starting a recruiting company what is that all about because I certainly as you know would love to be a part of it I could use the help?  You got my vote definitely.

My Dell powerhouse laptop is not going to arrive before I leave for the conference so I'm getting a loner with only 256MB of RAM but it is a Pentium 4 so at least that might help.  I don't know if I'll be able to do any rendering homework with studio Max but at least a get to do some Photoshop hopefully and send out e-mails and keep some records well enough to conference and even log into classes.  I suspect it will be very slow especially because DragonDictate 8 definitely drags the computer down and processed memory.  Seeing as I definitely look forward to trying to Trackir I hope you guys have it set up because I'll bring mine with my computer but I don't think it will be ready to run fast enough games.
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com