[games_access] IGDA Board of Directors Elections -- Michelle's on the ballot

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:08:35 EST 2006

hey robert -- thanks for your support! we can chat more
about my start up company -- it's not a recruiting company
but a consulting company for game accessibility (at least
right now).

no worries about the computer -- i think we should have
enough machines (we're also showing two console games -- ps2
games so that will take up some of the arcade space!). sorry
though that your super computer didn't arrive in time!!!
sounds great! i'm sure you'll be glad when it arrives --
should help out with your work a lot! :)

michelle