[games_access] GDC 2006 Awards!

Sander Huiberts NEWS news at ebass.nl
Wed Mar 29 06:42:11 EST 2006

Hi All!

Hehe, this is great stuff. I'm just recovering from a perfect flight
from the states with personal video system...and the big apple...it was
great!
I really enjoyed the whole conference and meeting you all. "Slechte
stukje-the recording" is on the way.

I'd like to nominate the following one:

Most Flight-of-the-bumble-bee-presentation: Will Wright with 244 words a
second in the big Civic auditorium.

Now jet-lagging stuff... :)

Sander