[games_access] thoughts about GA Forum

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:23:30 EST 2006

That's a good idea -- Also, Robert has agreed to help moderate the
forum so I'll ask Jason if he can add him as forum moderator just so
we have more people interacting with people on the forum and letting
us know on the list when someone's written something so we can
respond too and invite them to the mailing list.