[games_access] GDC 2006 Awards!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:25:40 EST 2006

Yes, and I'll be more jetlagged for GDC Europe so have lots of coffee
and caffeine on hand for me! The plan so far is that we are going.
The details...we don't have those yet. I emailed them yesterday to
ask if we could re-do (with some tweeking of course) the tutorial day
at GDC Europe. So as soon as I hear back, I'll let everyone know.