[games_access] GDC 2006 So....how did it all go?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Mar 30 05:08:17 EST 2006

Hi,

The GDC was great! Great to finally get to see everyone (except those
missing of course, we drank a lot of drinks to those I think)... we actually
found a company that has a blind tester on board, and got many interesting
new contacts. One of my personal highlights was Will Wright when we gave him
the Drive CD and the GA-SIG CD:

"Audio Games? Wow, that is a GREAT idea!"

Well,

So what's next? GDC Europe (september?)? Tokyo Game Show (September)?
Perhaps the Hollandse Game Dagen (Dutch Game Days - May) :)

Greets,

Richard