[games_access] Re: Top 10 accessibility features in mainstream games

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 30 18:54:04 EST 2006

ah yes, and one more point to add to my last "one more point"
is to provide the different disability communities with
increase awareness that these features are in there because so
many have been used to gaming not being an option. so we want
to create awareness for potential gamers as well!

michelle