[games_access] Sony message

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:43:27 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I got an email message from Sony (thanks to Kasey and Mo for passing
along so many cards at the expo!) asking us to let them know what
questions we have for them about accessibility and how they can
increase the accessibility of their products. So help me brainstorm a
bit and I'll send him a helpful reply -- I know first off we can ask
them about closed captioning and alternate controllers. Other ideas?
I'll, of course, also invite him and his colleagues to join our list
to learn more.

Again...mission POSITIVE!!!! Let's keep everyone on our side and if
they don't know what "our side" is...we'll introduce ourselves. :)

Wow...even the post-GDC energy is high! Yeah!