[games_access] Gamasutra Article

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:53:50 EST 2006

Hey Tom -- thanks for finding out about that tax
credit law and doing the roundtables! That was
very useful and I think we all got a lot out of
that.

Yeah, that article would be great! What is your
deadline so that we make sure we get sites and
such to you as soon as you need them?

Of course the SIG site would be a good place to
point them to: http://www.igda.org/accessibility/
and I'm working on revamping this but for now it
at least puts them into contact with us. Maybe
also invite them to join our EXTREMELY active
mailing list and/or our online forum as a place
to ask questions. That will put them in touch
with reps from all the different groups that we
all belong to as well. Definitely point them to
them to the game accessibility project that
Richard and Sander are heading up:
http://www.accessibility.nl/games/ -- that will
be a good place for those who are not based in
the US to get started on finding about, at least,
european laws regarding accessibility.

Others?? Feel free to jump in!

Great finally meeting you in person Tom!
Michelle