[games_access] getting back up to speed

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon May 1 02:41:55 EDT 2006

hi everyone,

if you didn't already know this, i had surgery last tuesday
for early stage colon cancer. it seems that everything's been
treated but i won't know for sure for another few weeks
(finger's crossed). i just found out about it right after i
got back from gdc...so that led me to upside down world for
the month!!

anyway, i'm catching up on all my email now so please forgive
me if it takes a little longer for me to get all caught up.
i'll schedule a make up meeting tomorrow for, probably, this
wednesday so we can all catch back up! more later!

michelle
these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people
to believe that there are extraordinary