[games_access] D-GAMER Update

Corey Krull dis at d-gamer.com
Thu May 18 17:20:20 EDT 2006

I agree, and it would be great to have something like this for consoles.
Nintendo's new controller makes me wonder when this will happen, since it is
kind of the same technology although slightly different.

Oh, by the way, Bobby told me that you might be joining us in Counter-Strike
sometime. I hope to see you soon we have a lot of fun.

Corey 'Dis' Krull

D-GAMER - dis at d-gamer.com

  _____